Resources for Meeting
Are you planning to have Peter as your keynote speaker for your event?
Below you will find resources and recommendations to ensure your event
is a success. If you have any questions at any time, please contact Caroline –
Audio / Visual Requirements
- Wireless Lavaliere clip-on or “over the ear” microphone with
- LCD projector and large screen positioned off center or rear projection
- Audio cord to connect Peter’s computer to the event sound system
- Table near the exit for book signing
- 2 Bottles of water
- Riser (2 or 3 foot) for audiences greater than 50 people
Biography / Introduction / Photos
Room Setup Suggestions / Tips
- Use additional light sources for presenter. Studies prove that when the
presenter is illuminated more than the audience, listeners can hear better
and are less distracted.
- Riser (2 or 3 foot) for audiences greater than 50 people. Without a riser,
those sitting at the back of larger groups will struggle to see.
- Keep the front row as close to the riser as is possibly comfortable. This
facilitates a better connection between Peter and your audience
- Hotels tend to set up rooms in two straight rows with a large aisle in
the middle. If you have the choice, use two aisles and split the room
into 3 sections. This greatly improves the energy in the room.
- Playing music before the program begins is a great way to increase energy
in the room. Peter has a pre-program set of music he can play from his laptop.